This introductory paced bespoke workshop will give you the confidence to explore the camera deeper, get used to the functionality and overall navigation of using the camera.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to SL System
- Camera layout, User interface & menu overview
- Introduction to basic camera functionality
- Focusing options
- Customizing controls & Function Buttons
- Multi-shot mode
- Introduction to user profiles, Leica Fotos set up, recommended accessories and product roadmap
- Guided photo walk
For those who would like to learn more about the exposure triangle, you are encouraged to attend the Fundamentals Workshop prior to signing up for this workshop.
2 hours per session.
Our Leica Akademie Instructor will contact you within 3 business days upon signup.
Leica Store at Raffles Hotel
Things to note:
- There will be a selection of SL-Cameras available for loan during the workshop for those who do not own a SL-Camera. Subject to availability.
- No cancellation or refund upon sign up.