This workshop aims to bring you outside of the classroom to put into practice what you have learnt in the fundamentals workshop or on the web, with guidance from the Leica Akademie Instructor.
Learn how you can make the most ordinary things into something fascinating through your photographs - with the right techniques, exposure, and composition.
Topics covered include:
- Identify and compose the subjects or scene
- Select the best zoom range for the subjects or scene
- Select the most suitable aperture for each subject or scene
- Adjust the photo style in camera
Who should attend:
Beginners who already have a basic understanding of the exposure triangle - Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO - and would like to further enhance their skills through the guided, hands-on outdoor workshop.
For those who would like to learn more about the exposure triangle, you are encouraged to attend the Fundamentals Workshop prior to signing up for this workshop.
Date & Time:
Once a month, 3 hours per session.
Please ensure that you have selected the date prior to checkout.
Note: Participants are responsible in ensuring that you are available to attend the workshop on the selected date and time. No cancellation or refund is allowed upon sign up.
Marina Bay Sands Store
- All cameras are welcome and there will be a limited selection of Leica gear available for attendees to use.
- No cancellation or refund upon sign up.