The session will help ensure that you are making the most out of the capabilities of the Leica M system. Our Leica Akademie Instructor will lead you through understanding the menu system, recommend settings, and step by step tips to help you increase the accuracy of your metering and speed of focus. Having personal access to a seasoned Leica instructor will give you an unparalleled
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to M-System
- Taking manual control over the camera
- Effectively metering your scene
- Focusing techniques (rangefinder, live view and zone focusing)
- Guided photo walk
Who should attend:
- Current M owners or anyone who is interested in the M-System.
- Though not compulsory, participants are encouraged to attend the Fundamentals Workshop prior to attending this workshop.
Date & Time:
2 hours per session.
Please ensure that you have selected the date prior to checkout.
Note: Participants are responsible in ensuring that you are available to attend the workshop on the selected date and time. No cancellation or refund is allowed upon sign up.
Leica Store at Raffles Hotel
Things to note:
- There will be a selection of M-Cameras available for loan during the workshop for those who do not own a M-Camera. Subject to availability.
- No cancellation or refund upon sign up.
All participants attending this workshop will be required to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination. This requirement applies to students, staff, and instructors involved.