The workshop will help to ensure that you are making the most out of the capabilities of the Leica M system. Our Leica Akademie Instructor will lead you through understanding the menu system, recommended settings, and step by step tips to help you increase the accuracy of your metering and speed of focus. Having personal access to a seasoned Leica instructor will give you an unparalleled opportunity to ask tough questions and receive practical attention.
In order to put theory into practice, shooting exercises will be assigned throughout the workshop, giving you the chance to acquire expert advice while in the field – expanding your skills, working techniques and confidence while shooting.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to M
- Taking manual control over the camera
- Effectively metering your scene
- Focusing techniques (Live View and zone focusing)
- Video Taking
- Guided Photowalk
For those who would like to learn more about the exposure triangle, you are encouraged to attend the Fundamentals Workshop prior to signing up for this workshop.
Date & Time:
2 hours per session.
Our Leica Akademie Instructor will contact you within 3 business days upon signup.
Leica Store at Raffles Hotel
Things to note:
- There will be a selection of M-Cameras available for loan during the workshop for those who do not own a M-Camera. Subject to availability.
- No cancellation or refund upon sign up.