The viewfinder is always well stowed away in the practical Visoflex 2 case – and ready for action in a flash. The case is made of Italian hair sheep napa leather, which is known for its softness and durability. Thanks to a special treatment, the leather used to make the case also repels dust.
Leather is a high-quality natural product. Like all things natural, every piece of leather is absolutely unique. With environmental influences and intensive use, natural protection – the patina – is formed over time, which gives the leather its characteristic appearance.
- Accessory made of fine leather
- For Visoflex 2 (Leica M11 viewfinder)
- Flap with magnetic clasp and inner padding
- Particularly smooth and soft natural material
- Leica logo embossing
- Includes a band for easy removal of the viewfinder