The Leica ZM 11 seamlessly marries the artistry of watchmaking with the essence of photography, paying homage to Leica's iconic design language and esteemed camera heritage. The dual-layered dial transforms under varying angles, always creating a different perspective.
Powered by the Swiss-engineered Leica Automatic Calibre LA-3001, in partnership with Chronode, it promises an accuracy of -4/+6 seconds per day and a power reserve of 60 hours. The ZM 11's innovative Easy Change system, echoing Leica's lens change mechanism, offers effortless strap interchangeability.
Comes with a watch strap of your choice:
- Rubber strap with Steel buckle
- Textile strap with Steel buckle
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Leica LA-3001 automatic movement
- 41mm case, 316L Stainless Steel
- Exclusive dual-layered dial
- Leica's proprietary Easy Change strap-changing system
- Hands and indices filled with Grade A Super-LumiNova for visibility in low-light
- Transparent sapphire case back
- 100m water resistance
- 5-year warranty