The legendary Leica M6 is an icon. Intuitive, compact and discreet, it allows you to get up close to the action – and to real emotions. Since 1984, it has been the camera of choice for many of the world's best photographers, who have used it to create countless iconic images.
In a world that is moving faster than ever, analogue photography is experiencing a renaissance, as people embrace traditional values like reliability, trust and quality. People want cameras with a soul. Like the Leica M6. Embodying only the essentials, it reflects a conscious rejection of countless features in favour of focusing on what’s necessary. To revisit photography as an active, creative process and to tell intimate stories. The new Leica M6. The rebirth of an icon "Made in Germany".
- Compact analog rangefinder system camera
- Large, bright-line viewfinder with automatic parallax compensation and frame pre-selector for 28 and 90 mm, 35 and 135 mm and 50 and 75mm. Automatic projection with the lens fitted.
- Mechanical shutter
- Manual setting of shutter speed and aperture
- With selective light meter
- Angled rewind crank
- Scratch resistant black paint
- Made in Germany
- Camera Body
- Leather carrying strap