Looking to improve post-processing skills of your photographs through Adobe Lightroom?
Editing has always been an essential part of photography, although the ways it is being practiced have evolved over time. Most photographers would remember working with Adobe Photoshop many years ago, and many have moved on to using Adobe Lightroom.
Adobe Lightroom is a software specially created with the photographer in mind. It offers an extensive range of photo editing functions for both amateur and professional photographers. Whether it is to organize and showcase your works or to put finishing touches to your photographs, Lightroom has become an indispensable tool.
In this 2-day online workshop, you will learn:
Day 1: Catalog
- Navigating Operations of Lightroom (Lightroom File Systems, Organising your photos, Keywording)
- Understanding Metadata (Import and Export Files)
- Collections in Lightroom
- Sync with mobile phone
- Smart Preview
- Smart Collection
Day 2: Editing
- Basic Adjustment (exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, white, blacks and presence)
- Tone Curve Adjustment
- Split Toning
- Crop and Rotate
- Black and white
- Noise Reduction
- Lens Corrections
- Spot Removal
- Brush Tool
- Gradient Filter
- Stitching Pano
- Object Removal
- Creating Presets
- Laptop with Adobe Lightroom installed. Participants may download a 30-day trial version where necessary. If you have trouble installing the software, kindly inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day prior to the workshop.
- Kindly prepare your personal RAW & JPG images for editing during workshop.
- Basic to moderate computing skills required.
To be advised. Our Leica Akademie Instructor will update all participants the workshop location nearer to date.
Date & Time:
1 & 2 July 2023 (2-day workshop)
9am - 1pm on both days.
- Click "Schedule Your Time", select "1 Jul 2023". Once you have completed the checkout process and received your order confirmation, you will be automatically registered for day 2 (2 July 2023) as well.
- Participants are responsible in ensuring that you are available to attend the workshop on both dates. No cancellation or refund is allowed upon sign up.
- Attendance is strictly limited to 8 pax, so be sure to sign up at your earliest opportunity.
- Light snacks will be provided on both days.
- Dates indicated are finalised and discretion lies with the brand should there be any changes.
KC Eng (@kc.eng)
K.C. Eng has worked on advertising and editorial assignments for corporations that include Citibank, Singapore Airlines, and Ritz Carlton, amongst others. He is also a Leica Akademie instructor and Leica SL Ambassador since 2016, and his work has been showcased in various local and international exhibitions and publications. View his works at www.engvisuals.com.