Discover the charm of Southern Thailand in this 4D3N photography tour around Hat Yai and Phatthalung.
Experience the culture of Southern Thailand, explore the beauty of Hat Yai's heritage sites and streets, and capture stunning sunrise at Phatthalung's iconic village.
Participants will get a chance to explore, appreciate and interpret Southern Thailand with a professional travel entrepreneur, and a qualified UK Master Photographer (UKMPA) Michael Lee. With Michael’s support along with a local guide, participants will be able to experience Southern Thailand in a way that will not only hone their technical and interpretative skills as photographers, but also enormously enhance their awareness, knowledge and understanding of the places they visit and allow them to interact with the places and people in a deeper way that would also help them in their photography journey.
For more information on the trip itinerary, you may email us at email@example.com.
18 - 21 May 2023
Twin Sharing Room: SGD$2,800 per pax (inclusive of 8% GST)
Single Room: SGD$3,200 per pax (inclusive of 8% GST)
For participants who opted for twin sharing room, your roommates will be assigned at random. For any special request, kindly inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org upon sign up.
What is Included?
- Daily accommodation with breakfast
- Including Return Air Ticket on Scoot for departure from Singapore Changi Airport
(TR634 SIN-HDY 1340-1410 / TR635 HDY-SIN 1450-1725)
- Usage of private minivan throughout your trip
- Services of an English-speaking guide throughout your trip
- 2 times boat ride to Thale Noi Lake
- All meals/entrances as mentioned in the itinerary
(3 breakfasts / 1 lunch / 2 dinners)
For participants who will be flying from any other countries outside of Singapore, kindly email email@example.com for quotation.
What is Not Included?
- Flight arrangements for other departing points out of Singapore
- VISA arrangements
- Any kinds of photography equipment
- Travel / Covid insurance
- Driver and guide tipping
- Porterage fee
- Personal expenses such as laundry, minibar, meals and/or anything not mentioned in the above inclusions
No. of Pax:
Minimum 7 paying guests (Maximum 12 paying guests)
- Interested participants to sign up before 6 April 2023.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- No cancellation is allowed. Payment made is non-refundable.
- In the event the organiser has to cancel the workshop due to unforeseen circumstances, registered participants will receive a full refund.
This tour is suitable for all levels of experience and ability. While other cameras are certainly allowed, the focus is on Leica camera systems and learning how to use them to their full potential. Current owners as well as those wanting to try Leica gear out for a week of real shooting are encouraged to attend. We’ll share our favourite tips and tricks so you can get the most out of this exceptional gear.
*You will be contacted by a Leica Akademie Instructor upon sign up. Kindly inform the Instructor if you would like to loan our camera and/or lenses.
In partnership with
Michael Lee is a travel entrepreneur, and a qualified UK Master Photographer (UKMPA). He has been travelling extensive on the road less travelled in Asia and Africa for almost 20 years. His specialties include street candid, cultural & landscape photography and of course, travel photography. His respect for people and cultures helps generate new ideas in his workshops & tours to record the journey in its purest form.