- Patrick D. Pagnano: Empire Roller Disco. Return to 1980, please: photographer Patrick D. Pagnano captured an evening at the popular Empire Roller Disco in Brooklyn
- Jürgen Gad: Kire. Blossoms as representative for the whole of nature – immortalised in Jürgen Gad’s delicate series of beautiful pastel-coloured still lifes
- Jonas Kako: Down by the River. How many years does it still have? Periods of drought and the impact of human intervention are giving the Colorado a hard time
- Sarah Ascough: Curious about Life. Summer, sun and recreational pleasure: aesthetic black and white images speak of the lively hustle and bustle along England’s coastline
- Frédéric Stucin: The Source. Back to the source: Stucin followed the course of the Seine to its origins – and discovered a lot about his own speed in the process
- F/STOP: Leica Q2 “Dawn” by Seal / Leica D-Lux 7 “Bape × Stash” / Leica Summilux-M 1:1.4/35 Asph
Download Table of Contents here.