- Bruce Gilden: Lost & Found. It was just a couple of years ago that Bruce Gilden rediscovered photos he took over 40 years ago, of his home town, New York
- Mélanie Wenger: Sugar Moon. Trading in exotic animals is widespread in Texas – to breed, but also to hunt: pictures from the world of the ‘Texotics’
- Toby Binder: #053Kids. Half the children in the Hochfeld district of Duisburg grow up in poverty. Their story told in haunting black and white images
- Uiler Costa-Santos: Sizígia. The Brazilian aerial photographer, Uiler Costa-Santos, captures the movement of the tides and creates picturesque dream worlds
- Gonçalo Fonseca: Por Este Rio Acima. Up river: Gonçalo Fonseca took the new Leica M11 on a journey in search of his childhood, along the Ceira River in Portugal
- F/STOP: Leica M11/M Lenses (I)/Mykita
Download Table of Contents here.