- David Seymour: Leica Classic. War reporter, celebrity photographer, and a founding member of the Magnum Photos Agency: the many sides of David ‘Chim’ Seymour
- Graciela Magnoni: Homeland and Identity. Between India and Pakistan: the commonalities between the people on both sides of the border that divides the Punjab region
- Véronique de Viguerie: Back! The photographer was in Afghanistan this past summer. As a western woman it was surprising how freely she could move around with her camera
- Grigoriy Yaroshenko: The Iron Road. For his long-term project, the photographer dedicated two whole years to the Russian railway system, and the people whose lives it impacts
- Elena Chernyshova: Baikal. A crumbling idyll by a superlative body of water: Chernyshova went on an anthropological search around the oldest freshwater lake in the world
- F/STOP: Leica D-Lux 7 Vans × Ray Barbee/Capture One/Laurent-Perrier
Download Table of Contents here.