Leica Camera improves and expands its portfolio of M lenses with the introduction of the Leica Summarit-M series with a faster aperture of 2.4. The series consists of the Leica Summarit-M 35mm/f.2.4 ASPH, Leica Summarit-M 50mm/ f2.4, Leica Summarit-M 75 mm/f2.4 and Leica Summarit-M 90 mm/f2.4 in either black anodized finish or silver anodized finish. These lenses offer the user a faster lens with a balance between a compact size and high aperture.
With a new industrial design, the new Summarit lenses are compatible with all Leica M analog and digital cameras. Produced at the Leica Wetzlar factory (Germany), the new Leica Summarit-M lenses come with a metal hood as part of their delivery scope.
- Better optical performance with the new industrial design
- Faster aperture than previous range of Summarit lenses
- Improved close focusing distance for the 75 mm & 90 mm Summarit lenses
- Very compact in comparison to similar lenses
- Metal hood and lens cap included in delivery scope
- 35mm Summarit lens is the only 35 mm lens to have the ‘ASPH’ engraving
- Made in Germany