Based on the Leica Q2 Monochrom, this variant is equipped with an exclusively black and white sensor – making it an even more purist embodiment of a classic reportage camera.
Instead of the traditional leather trim, the design variant feature a protective ‘body armour’ made of Aramid Fiber, a synthetic material also used in high-grade protective clothing. The Aramid Fibers become slightly more raised over time, which further improves the photographer’s grip on the camera. This improved protection is combined with a more discreet design and a special matte green finish, which is particularly scratch and abrasion-resistant.
All technical features and performances are identical to the serial Leica Q2 Monochrom camera.
**Ingress Protection, class 52: Protected against dust in damaging quantities. Protected against dripping water when body is tilted at 15°.
- Aramid Fiber Armouring
- Matte green finish
- Without the Leica dot on the front
- 47 Megapixel full-frame monochrome sensor
- HighRes OLED electronic viewfinder (3,68 megapixel)
- Fixed 28mm prime lens (Summilux 28 f/1.7 ASPH.)
- 4K Video
- Second to none high ISO performance (up to ISO 100,000)
- Dust and spray water proof (IP52**)
- Made in Germany
- Leica Q2 Monochrom Reporter
- Leather Carrying Strap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Cover
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Quick Start Guide