The Q2 Monochrom Bundle consists of
- Leica Q2 Monochrom, Black (u.p.$9,180)
- Q2M Handgrip, Black (u.p.$220)
- E49 Filter | Orange / Yellow / Green (u.p.$240)
- Screen Protector (u.p.$50)
- Sandisk 32GB SD Card
Bundle Price: $9,160 (u.p.$9,690)
About Q2 Monochrom
The Leica Q2 Monochrom bridges the gap between technical innovations and modern features to the historic legacy of black & white photography tracing back through Leica's heritage. This is the only camera of its kind: the first full frame compact camera ever to be made with a dedicated monochrome sensor – bringing with it much of the fan-favorite features of the Leica Q2 with welcome refinements to its design and style.
The Leica Q2 Monochrom touts a brand new 47 megapixel full frame monochrome sensor based on its sibling model, the Leica Q2. Amazing sharpness, detail and resolution combines with a higher dynamic range to give photographers the best black & white image quality that is more accessible and approachable than ever before thanks to the easy-to-use, fast auto-focusing Q2 Monochrom. The expanded ISO range of 100-100,000 with the Summilux 28 f/1.7 ASPH. lens enables photographers to capture stills and 4K video in any light, and all the amazing functionality improvements of the Q2 – such as weather sealing and the OLED viewfinder – remain on tap to encourage users to bring the Q2 Monochrom anywhere and tackle any task.
A comprehensive range of optional accessories is also available for the Leica Q2. These include matching camera protector cases and carrying straps in premium-quality classic black and brown leather, and more vibrant versions in red and pink. The elegant new ‘Ettas’ line of soft, coated canvas pouches for various Leica camera models will also be launched at the same time as the Leica Q2. The pouches will initially be available in midnight blue, stone gray and red colorways, with more still to come. The accessory selection also includes technical equipment for the Leica Q2 such as the Leica SF 40, SF 60 flash units, the SF C1 remote flash control unit and an additional add-on thumb rest and handgrip. All accessories are functionally designed for easy handling, perfectly matching the quality and design of the camera and are manufactured from only the finest materials to ensure reliability for a lifetime of use.
- New 47mp full frame black and white sensor for stills and 4K video
- ISO range of 50-50,000
- Matte black paint finish and monochromatic engravings/design with mid-grain leatherette
- The most accessible, approachable and capable Leica Monochrom camera
- Weather sealing, fast and accurate AF, 3.68mp OLED EVF, German craftsmanship and intuitive handling of the Q2
- Camera body with Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH.
- Carrying strap
- Lens hood
- Lens cap
- Accessory shoe cover
- Battery charger
- Mains power cable (EU, US, local power cable)
- USB cable