Since the dawn of film, Disney has brought its cartoon storyboards to life with Leica cameras and projectors, revolutionising animation film techniques in the 1930s. To mark Disney's 100th anniversary, we are now revealing the closely guarded secret of our collaboration – and honouring it with a special edition Leica Q2 | Disney “100 Years of Wonder” with a limited production run of 500.
The Leica Q2 combines traditional engineering with a spirit of innovation. With a 47.3 MP full-frame sensor and fast Summilux 28 f/1.7 ASPH,. it allows you to shoot and film in 4K with sensitivities of up to ISO 50,000. In addition, the digital zoom extends the Q2's fixed focal length to 35, 50 and 75 mm. The Leica Q2 works quickly, reliably and with IP52 protection.
- Exclusive Special Edition Design
- 47.3 MP full-frame sensor
- Limited to 500 units worldwide
- Unique design created in collaboration with Disney
- Exclusive set with specially designed dust bag, cotton strap, certificate of authenticity and edition packaging
- Stylish design features: discreet Mickey Mouse print on the camera’s top plate and Disney logo engraved under the back display glass, plus special serial number
- Made in Germany
- Leica Q2 | Disney “100 Years of Wonder” with cotton strap
- Dust bag
- Certificate of authenticity
- Special edition packaging
- Lens hood, lens cap, accessory shoe cover, battery, charger, quick start guide