The special edition Leica M10-R combines all the modern technology associated with its model with classic design elements. In addition to its glossy black finish, the cap features the famous Leica script and "Ernst Leitz Wetzlar" engraving. Both the ISO and the shutter speed dial feature characteristic cross knurling and the release button a silver chrome finish. The emblematic red Leica dot has also deliberately been omitted.
This Leica M10-R exclusive design edition has restricted availability with 2,000 units worldwide. The performance and technical specifications of the camera are identical to those of its serial production counterpart.
- Compact digital rangefinder system camera
- Glossy black paint finish
- 40 mp full frame color sensor
- Classic Leica engraving on top cap
- Silver chrome shutter release plate
- Dials with cross-knurling
- ISO range of 100 - 50,000
- Made in Germany