Leica D-Lux 7 “A BATHING APE® x STASH”
The limited-edition Leica D-Lux 7 "A BATHING APE® x STASH" embodies everything that the vibe on the street has to offer. The compact camera carries the signature of the New York graffiti hero, Stand, aka Josh Franklin, and the streetwear brand, A BATHING APE® (BAPE®). As a result, the photographer not only captures the feeling of life on the street but also conveys the streetwear brand's typical camouflage look and distinctive monkey head feature, out into the world.
A compact camera for storytellers
With its large four-thirds sensor (with a crop factor of 2) and its fast, optically stabilized Leica DC Vario-Summilux 10.9–34 f/1.7–2.8 ASPH. (35mm equivalent: 24–75 mm), the limited edition Leica D-Lux 7 “A BATHING APE® x STASH” is perfect for a diversity of photographic situations. Its intuitive user concept and smartphone connection via the Leica FOTOS app, make it the ideal companion for visual storytellers. The Leica D-Lux 7 delivers 17 megapixels, high-resolution photos, 4K-30fps, and full HD-60fps videos.
- Iconic D-Lux 7 in street design
- Special edition of 1.850 units worldwide
- D-Lux 7 Black with special camouflage foil armouring
- Special embossed rope strap with A BATHING APE® logo and STASH signature
- Special designed dust bag provides simple and easy-to-use protection against scratches and dust
- BAPE® printing in black on automatic lens cap
- A BATHING APE® logo and STASH signature are engraved on top