Refined, discreet, and always ready for action – the classic James Bond traits also apply to the Leica D-Lux 7 007 Edition. The limited special edition is distinguished by a particularly elegant exterior and exclusive accessories. The 007 Edition dazzles with a camera trim made of high-performance material, embossed with a subtle rhombus pattern – a D-Lux 7 premiere. A matching handgrip and wrist strap ensure the secure handling of the camera, while the leather holster – a novelty in the D-Lux series – provides discreet transportation and instant access. The automatic lens cap is adorned with the iconic ‘gun barrel’ design,
made famous by the opening sequence of James Bond films.
With its large image sensor and fast lens – the Leica DC Vario-Summilux 10.9-34 f/1.7-2.8 ASPH. (35mm equivalent: 24 – 75mm) – the Leica D-Lux 7 007 Edition combines outstanding image quality with conveniently compact dimensions. The Leica D-Lux 7 delivers high-resolution images with 17 megapixels, as well as 4K 30p and full-HD 60p videos.
- Refined, discreet, and always ready for action
- 17 MP 4/3rd sensor and fast lens
- Integrated Bluetooth/Wifi for Leica FOTOS App
- Covering made of high-performance material with a diamond pattern and matching handgrip
- Wrist strap for secure handling
- Leather holster for safe and discreet transportation
- 007 logo engraved on the top plate
- Automatic lens cap with ‘gun barrel’ design