This introductory paced bespoke workshop will give you the confidence to explore the camera deeper, get used to the functionality and overall navigation of using the camera.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to SL System
- Camera layout, User interface & menu overview
- Introduction to basic camera functionality
- Focusing options
- Customizing controls & Function Buttons
- Multi-shot mode
- Introduction to user profiles, Leica Fotos set up, recommended accessories and product roadmap
- Guided photo walk
- Current SL2 or SL2-S owners, or anyone interested in learning the SL-System.
- Though not compulsory, participants are encouraged to attend the Fundamentals Workshop prior to attending this workshop.
2 hours per session.
Please ensure that you have selected the date prior to checkout.
Note: Participants are responsible in ensuring that you are available to attend the workshop on the selected date and time. No cancellation or refund is allowed upon sign up.
Leica Store at Raffles Hotel
Things to note:
- There will be a selection of SL-Cameras available for loan during the workshop for those who do not own a SL-Camera. Subject to availability.
- No cancellation or refund upon sign up.
All participants attending this workshop will be required to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination. This requirement applies to students, staff, and instructors involved.